Useful tender bananas are always great in desserts! And this dessert is really amazing!
Homemade desserts will not replace any cake purchased at the store. But often the cooking process takes a lot of time.
And this English cake is made surprisingly quickly. And swept off the table at all in one moment!
You will need:
For the basics:
- 300 g of "Baked Milk" cookies;
- 100 g butter.
- condensed milk (boiled);
- 3 bananas;
- 450 ml of cream;
- 2 tbsp. l powdered sugar;
1. Grind melted milk cookies into a bowl in a bowl.
2. Add melted butter. Mix well.
3. Put the mass in shape, tamp it up a bit and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Then the fields are mass with a thick layer of boiled condensed milk.
5. Slice the bananas, as you like, you can half, and you can circles. Put them in shape.
6. Beat the cream with powdered sugar so that the shape of the mixture is kept and the structure is strong. Fill them pastry bag and start to create.
7. Sprinkle cocoa or coffee on top. You can pour hot chocolate.
8. Let the dessert stand in the refrigerator for a bit - at least 40 minutes. Let it soak.
Enjoy your meal!