Lush, tender, very high, honey donuts with milk - this homemade dessert is much tastier than that of a coffee shop or store! Try to cook these donuts at least once and you can not tear yourself away!
Ingredients for Honey Donuts:
- 260-280 ml of warm milk;
- 3 tsp. yeast (9 grams);
- 3 egg yolks;
- 550 g of flour;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 3 tbsp. l liquid honey, 45 gr;
- 3 tbsp. l butter or margarine, about 70 grams;
- a pinch of salt.
1. Pour 3 yolks and yeast into warm milk, mix everything, cover the container with a towel and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
2. When small bubbles appear on the surface, add all the sifted flour, baking powder and liquid honey.
3. Knead the dough. Add the softened butter or margarine and a pinch of salt. Again, knead the elastic dough, we pour it with our hands for several minutes. Add butter or margarine should be at the end to donuts turned out lush.
4. Pinch off or cut a piece of dough weighing about 45 grams and form a ball out of it, bending the edges of the dough back. We do the same with all the dough, then leave the balls to rest for 45 minutes, covered with a towel or cling film. During this time they will increase at least twice.
5. Now dip a finger into the flour and make a hole in the center of the future donut. After that, leave donuts for another 10 minutes to rest.
6. It remains only to fry ready-made donuts in an odorless oil. The butter in the pan should cover half the donuts. Do not make the flame too high so as not to burn them! Fry them, like regular cakes, on both sides, for a couple of minutes on each side to a characteristic color.
Finished donuts can be sprinkled with powdered sugar, pour with melted chocolate, condensed milk or jam, to your taste. Enjoy your meal!